Printed Paper bag for Aqiqah : cute note designs

Friday, October 11, 2013 3 comments
Ok, sgt lah lama sy x update design on majlis aqiqah, actually byk request utk aqiqah, and mostly i come out with new design... so, for those yg nak latesttt updated design, just inform me ya. Nnt i draft out the new design for you guys!

Here is for the new design (which actually not that new), this new mommy send me an pic with her newborn next to the paper bag. so cute! I love & so touched when ever i got pic from my clients, so, feel free to post me one ya!



Utk brown paper bag with base(ada tapak):
100pcs= RM 40
500pcs= RM 175
1000pcs = RM 300

Utk white paper bag with base(ada tapak):
100pcs = RM 50
500pcs = RM RM225

1000pcs= RM 400


3 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

 

©Copyright 2011 By Auni the Designer | TNB